Seats on either side of the entrance to the Legislative Chamber are reserved for guests of the Members of Provincial Parliament.
Situated in the north wing of the Legislative Building since 1912, the Legislative Library supports Ontario’s Members of Provincial Parliament (MPPs), Legislative Committees and Legislative staff by providing access to information and research.
Take a virtual tour of Ontario’s Legislative Building, built in 1893 and rich in history, heritage and beauty.
The Virtual Tour requires the most recent version of Adobe Flash player.
Update to the latest version at https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/